The safe operation of the ED display is very important. Failure of the LED display may be a matter of product quality or it may be a matter of operational details. Product problems are generally less common, and many common faults and safety incidents are often caused by operational details. The following are ten details that should be noted in the use of the DeKe Photoelectric LED display summary:
1, the switch sequence:
A: After turning on the control computer to make it run normally, turn on the outdoor LED display;
B: Turn off the outdoor LED display first, then turn off the computer;
2, found that breakage or other damage should be replaced in time, special screws, pins, load-bearing beams, etc.;
3. Regularly inspect the surface of the product and steel structure solder joints for anti-corrosion and anti-rust paint. If there is peeling or rusting, spray anti-rust paint or apply anti-rust paste in time;
4, the power supply should be stable, and the grounding protection is good, do not use in harsh natural conditions, especially strong lightning weather, regularly check the reliability of the lightning rod and grounding system;
5, the rainy season should be checked to determine whether there is water leakage;
6. Regularly check whether the power supply and signal lines are broken or bitten;
7. Check the product distribution system every six months;
8. Outdoor LED displays exposed to outdoor environments for a long time are prone to dust. It can be wiped with alcohol or dusted with a brush or vacuum cleaner, but it cannot be wiped directly with a damp cloth;
9. According to the automatic preset mode of LED display, test the single function such as start, stop, brightness adjustment, program list, etc.;
10. The outdoor LED display should be more than 2 hours per day, and the Meiyu season should be used at least once a week. Turn on the screen at least once a month for more than 2 hours.
The details determine success or failure, and safety is no small matter. The ten safe use common sense summarized by Tuosheng Optoelectronics will protect your LED display operation!