The use of solar panels has been around for a long time, and it has been found that the power of solar panels is becoming less durable. In addition to product quality installation problems, solar panels are not durable. It may be caused by dust on the battery board or covered by snow in winter, the photoelectric conversion rate is reduced, the charging is insufficient, and the battery is not enough. We should also check regularly if our solar panels have the following problems after installing solar equipment.
1. Check the battery board for damage, and find it in time to replace it in time.
2. Whether the connection between the battery board and the ground wire is in good contact and there is no falling off.
3. Check if there is any heat in the junction box of the combiner box.
4. Whether the battery board bracket is loose or broken.
5. Clean the weeds around the panel that block the panel.
6. Check the surface of the panel for obscuration.
7. Bird droppings on the surface of the panel are cleaned if necessary.
8, the windy weather should be focused on the inspection of the battery panels and brackets.
9. In the snowy day, the panel should be cleaned in time to avoid the surface area of the panel.
10. Heavy rain should check whether all waterproof seals are good and there is no water leakage.
11. Check if any animals enter the power station to damage the panels.
12. Check the hail weather to check the surface of the panel.