1. CLK Clock signal: The shift pulse provided to the shift register, each pulse will cause the data to move into or out of a bits, data must be coordinated with the clock signal to transmit the data normally, the frequency of the data signal must be 1/2 times the frequency of the clock signal.
2. STB latch signal: The shift register data sent to the latch, and its data content through the driving circuit point bright LED display, but because the driving circuit by EN to enable the signal control, the premise of the light must be enabled to open state.
3. En to enable the signal: the whole screen brightness control signal, also used for LED display screen blanking, as long as the adjustment of its duty ratio can control brightness changes.
4. Data signals: Provide the data required to display images, must be coordinated with the clock signal to transfer data to any one display point.
5. ABCD signal: Only exist when dynamic scan is displayed, ABCD is actually binary number, A is the lowest, if the use of binary to indicate the maximum range of ABCD signal control is 16 rows (1111), 1/4 Scan as long as the AB signal can be, because the AB signal range is 4 lines (11).