1. Shell material: Produced with new ABS plastic material
2. Lining material: PE plastic + nylon ribbon
3. Wearing size: 50cm-67.5cm
4. Color: Yellow, white, blue, red optional (can be produced according to customer requirements)
5. Flexible size adjustment
6. Two year quality assurance (with obvious production date)
7. Certificate: CE / EN 397 / EN166
8. Net weight: 0.418KG
9. Packing size: 45*28*53CM, 10PCS/CTN
Adjustable chin strap
Flexible adjustment of rear hoop
There are three main principles for a helmet to withstand pressure:
1. Cushion and shock absorption effect: there is a gap of 25 ~ 50mm between the cap shell and the cap liner. When the object strikes the helmet, the cap shell will not directly affect the top of the head due to stress deformation.
2. Stress dispersing effect: the cap shell is oval or hemispherical with smooth surface. When the object falls on the cap shell, the object cannot stay and slide down immediately. In addition, the force borne by the hit point of the cap shell is transmitted to the surrounding area, and the force reduced by the cushion of the cap lining can be more than 2 / 3. The rest of the force is transmitted to the skull through the whole area of the cap lining, so that the force point becomes the force surface, Thus, the stress concentration of the impact force at a certain point on the cap shell is avoided, and the stress per unit area is reduced.
3. Biomechanics: the national standard stipulates that the helmet must be able to absorb 4900n. This is because of the biological test, the maximum limit value of human cervical vertebra when subjected to force. If the limit value is exceeded, the cervical vertebra will be injured. The light will cause paralysis and the heavy will endanger life.